Pageviews last month

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Marines ID two of the men in urination video - CNN.com

Marines ID two of the men in urination video - CNN.com:

"Washington (CNN) -- Two of the four Marines shown in a video urinating on dead bodies sprawled out on the ground have been identified by the Marine Corps, a Marine Corps official told CNN Thursday."

Comment..........Its not my intention to question this behavior. If I know me and I do! I probably would have done the same thing. Someone mentioned the Geneva Convention...Give me a break..Since when has this been an issue? The Taliban will blow up your kids in a school and kill your mother and father and they won't won't blink twice. Didn't those Dirty Bastards kill some of Marines? Its lucky I'm not the Officer in charge over there....I would have called in an Airstrike and when they were done there wouldn't have been any bodies left to piss on...Don't publish any names and give them all a medal...Keep up the good work guys!

'via Blog this'

No comments: