Pageviews last month

Monday, January 2, 2012

The Giants Are Your NFC East Champions | NBC New York

The Giants Are Your NFC East Champions | NBC New York:

"Anyone who thinks superheroes don't exist in real life hasn't seen Victor Cruz play this season"

Comment........ I've been watching Professional Football for years and I've see the best receivers in the game...From Fred Blietnikoff of the Oakland Raiders to Lynn Swan of the Pittsburgh Steelers and many more.... I have to say this young man Victor Cruz stands up there with the very best...His performance last night was outstanding and exceptional to say the least....He brought out the emotion in me that I thought was gone...That win over the hapless Cowboys was brilliant..I can't say enough...That game yesterday was Victor Cruz's well-deserved ticket to the Hall-of-Fame.....

No comments: