Pageviews last month

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Teen Killed by Bus Carried Suicide Note: Cops | NBC New York

Teen Killed by Bus Carried Suicide Note: Cops | NBC New York:

"A 15-year-old Staten Island girl who relatives said had been bullied was carrying a suicide note when she was struck by a bus, police say.
Amanda Diane Cummings died Monday from her injuries suffered on Dec. 27. Police say a witness saw the teen jump in front of the bus."

Comment......I worked in a Psychiatric Hospital a few years ago and I have seen my share of teen suicides...When I see a 15 year old like this doing what they claim she did, I think of some of the kids that actually believe they will return as someone else not realizing what the consequences were.
As far as the bullies go. I know that someone knew this was happening to this kid and these or those Bastards should be held responsible....

'via Blog this'

No comments: