Pageviews last month

Monday, February 27, 2012

"13000 Page Views Gone"

I haven't been to visit the Google Chrome page yet. I'm on Internet Explorer this morning. Will this be the day I delete everything? I don't know...If I do it will be the end of a big thing for me. I have 13000 page views of which I'm extremely proud of but the question is, where will I go next? I have 3 or 4 sites that I use on occasion, Its the features on Chrome that I will miss. I just don't know where to go next? You know I don't like change. Maybe this afternoon I'll go back to Firefox..Its pretty clear to me that Google has gotten too big for the litle guy....Maybe this is the hand writing on the wall.. Its time to move on Lar go or don't go somewhere else. I hate commericals and I promise I will never buy anything from the Internet or TV. Google tries to put those distracting moronic ad-serve pop-ups on my site.. That alone is a good reason to leave,,,Hey I'm convinced. You do what you want...Anyway, If I leave this is it...We will see? Time will tell...

No comments: