Pageviews last month

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pat Buchanan was the victim of a smear campaign | Washington Times Communities

Pat Buchanan was the victim of a smear campaign | Washington Times Communities

"CHICAGO, February 20, 2012 — Pat Buchanan is gone from MSNBC. The controversial pundit was fired because ideas in his book, “Suicide of a Superpower." Their reason is that Buchanan's words “… aren’t really appropriate for national dialogue, much less the dialogue on MSNBC," according to MSNBC president Phil Griffin. "

Comment .........To fire him for telling the truth.. That isn't fair..Doesn't he have a right to his opinion? That's what they paid him for...I just up this morning and caught a glimpse of him on the CBS morning show between all those moronic commericals selling his book...If you know me or have read some of the things I have been saying for the past 3 or 4 years, I thought he took some of my words put them in his book..Just kidding there but I said to myself he knows what they are doing to the Constitution. How many times have I said the way things are going now the United States is circling the drain? Remember? I knew that a long time ago that I'm not alone and I am glad he said what he said.
HE IS RIGHT......

No comments: