Pageviews last month

Friday, February 3, 2012

White House Struggles to Clarify Obama Afghanistan Strategy | Asia | English

White House Struggles to Clarify Obama Afghanistan Strategy | Asia | English:

 "Discussions about potentially ending combat operations in Afghanistan by the middle of next year as foreign forces transition to an Afghan security lead.
Several times during the news briefing, reporters asked Press Secretary Jay Carney whether there has been any fundamental change in the U.S. and NATO timeline set at a NATO summit in 2010."

Comment....See what I mean...Now it looks like someone spilled the beans...I hope its political, like he wants to say, "see I brought the troops home, vote for me". Some how I don't think so...We are in a lot of trouble here and around the world...I don't have a good feeling about what I think is going to happen...

'via Blog this'

No comments: