Pageviews last month

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Colorado Student Quits High School Choir Over Islamic Song Praising 'Allah' | Fox News

Colorado Student Quits High School Choir Over Islamic Song Praising 'Allah' | Fox News

"I don’t want to come across as a bigot or a racist, but I really don’t feel it is appropriate for students in a public high school to be singing an Islamic worship song,” Harper told The local TV station. "This is worshipping another God, and even worshipping another prophet ... I think there would be a lot of outrage if we made a Muslim choir say Jesus Christ is the only truth."

Comment .....I tend to agree but this is only the beginning a long fight...I can only fall back to the Constitution which says if I remember it right, something about church and state....Is this High School funded by Federal or State money? I realize that some shady Lawyer will manipulate and twist the words to make this kid wrong but he is right..If he wants to make a statement by leaving I commend him for doing what he did...Good for him..



No comments: