Pageviews last month

Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Bowl, Madonna set new TV audience records | Reuters

Super Bowl, Madonna set new TV audience records | Reuters: "Reuters - Quarterback Eli Manning and his New York Giants may have beaten Tom Brady and the New England Patriots at Sunday's Super Bowl, but none them could outmuscle Madonna -- at least, where TV audiences were concerned."

Comment.....I will admit it was a great show. I did enjoy it.....Although she did have a misstep and almost fall off the top step of the bleacher stage, close but no cigar... Then a strange looking, short, heavy set black guy with big glasses started to sing along with her. I have no idea who that was. That sort of spoiled it. He didn't fit in. A minute later someone called MIA, I think another wanna be singer, set a great example to kids and future singers by giving the middle finger gesture to a National TV Audience including the children that were watching...I wonder what that was about...Her name should be MAB ,(missing a brain) not MIA. I know, I know what do I expect from a society with no morals? Lastly I'm glad there was a Football game between all those foreign car commercials...I'm glad they had time to play the game... Boring, boring, boring...Too many car commercials played to people that are having a hard time paying for the gas in the cars they have and their heating oil bills...Not to mention feed their families.







No comments: