Pageviews last month

Friday, February 17, 2012

Bobby Brown goes on stage and pays tribute to Whitney Houston again but calls himself Bad Ass - 3am & Mirror Online

Bobby Brown goes on stage and pays tribute to Whitney Houston again but calls himself Bad Ass - 3am & Mirror Online:

Comment.....You knew I was going to say something about this moron didn't you ...I didn't want to but I can resist...I can't stand looking at his picture. I remember when they took pictures together both of them drunk or high claiming and bragging that using drugs was the way to go for them. I think he is partly responsible for her death by not trying to help her when they were both using heavy amounts of drugs. I think he used her for her money to buy what they thought were the best drugs available. Drugs are drugs...I think he encouraged her to use drugs and now is capitalizing on her death by saying things and appearing places doing what he does..I don't know what that is...He is an overrated and irresponsible coward, a user and a thief and because of him a great singer is dead...

'via Blog this'

No comments: