Pageviews last month

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Starbucks raises prices in U.S. Northeast, Sunbelt | Reuters

Starbucks raises prices in U.S. Northeast, Sunbelt | Reuters:

"(Reuters) - Starbucks Corp (SBUX.O) raised prices by an average of about 1 percent in the U.S. Northeast and Sunbelt on Tuesday, making coffee-drinkers spend more in New York, Boston, Washington, Atlanta, Dallas, Albuquerque and other cities."

(New York Times) Analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters, who typically exclude one-time charges, expected it to earn 25 cents a share on revenue of $2.41 billion.

Comment.....I stopped going there and if it wasn't for a $20 gift card I got for Christmas I wouldn't go to the other coffee place ether. I won't give these people a penny towards their profit margin..Nothing...I make a single cup of coffee to take with me if I want it...Hey there is an idea, make a cup to go in the morning or the afternoon...Based on 7 days a week you could save between $20-30-40-50 dollars a week. At just $30 dollars a week that's $1500 a year. Here's an idea, you could use that money towards your gas bill for the car or to help pay off that credit card bill so they won't take your house away or the repo-man won't come and tow your car away...Anyway why don't you try to make your own coffee in the morning...Just see how much you save. Believe me it adds up...

'via Blog this'

No comments: