Pageviews last month

Thursday, January 5, 2012

© " My Life in a Nutshell " - Writer's Block: Occupied

© " My Life in a Nutshell " - Writer's Block: Occupied:
"Writer's Block: Occupied"
Jan. 5th, 2012 at 8:58 AM

Each Morning my Live Journal Blog page has a question In the Writers Block section at the top of the home page....This morning the question was..... Have you participated in Occupy Wall Street? Why or why not?" I answered that question like this............

Not physically. I have never slept in a tent or have been pepper sprayed. However, I wholeheartedly support and stand behind them. I understand what they are doing. A lot of my writing is about my anger and disappointment in the way America is being divided....I feel that at this point that greed is out of control. There have been always been greedy businesses and people but the now people have been divided into the have's and have not's. Its never been this bad. I understand change, its continuous but never this fast ...I say and I've said many many times..When the price of gas went to $4.00 a gallon it was the beginning of the end. They say things are getting better but they are not,.Its getting worse. There is more crime, corruption, anger. I also know that's been going on for years but again its never been like this...Each day I write in my Google Blog about what is happening here and around the world. Its astonishing! I mean you can't make up what people are doing...Good question...

No comments: