Pageviews last month

Sunday, June 3, 2012

"Girl Friends"

Did you know its easier for me to find a girl friend that it is for me to find guy friend? Why is that? Girls it seems, always have girl friends hanging around. Only sometimes guys have best friends but not like girls.. I mean, I am not going to dig too hard on this but I was just wondering about that.. I have a few guy friends but they are more like acquaintances and we are not really that close. We have a few things in common but we don’t do guy stuff. What ever that is. It could be me. Or not. Years ago I had close guy friends and we did everything together. From the really weird stuff to the nice and normal stuff we stuck together. As the years past we drifted apart and that was that. To be a little morbid here some have even died. I’ve had friends like some of my girlfriends boyfriends or husbands but that’s what we had in common. Did I write that right? I mean we had fun and did things all together but not as guys do…What can I say to a guy? Dude, wanna hang around together? I don’t freaking think so. I’m kidding but its true. I don’t know what I should do. I could become friends with another girl. Hey, do you want to be my friend? I don't want anything I just want to be friends? I had a friend a while ago who was a girl and I didn't want anything...We still are I think... Oh well, so much for that…..

No comments: