Pageviews last month

Friday, June 8, 2012

"I'll Have Another Scratched from Belmont"

I'll Have Another scratched from Belmont | Sports - WESH Home

I'll Have Another Kentucky Derby
 



The winner of this year's Kentucky Derby and Preakness Stakes, "I'll Have Another" is out of Saturday's Belmont Stakes, a spokesman for the horse's trainer said Friday....

"He galloped great yesterday, and in the afternoon, he had a little bit of swelling in his left front leg. This morning, he looked perfect. I took him out, and I just did a little something with him.
"After training, that swelling came back. I had the vet come over. He scanned his left front leg. He's got the start of tendonitis going on in that front leg, so he's not 100%. And we ain't taking any chances," he said...

Comment....Better safe than sorry...

No comments: