Pageviews last month

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

"$12 BILLION DOLLARS PROFIT"

http://money.cnn.com/2011/04/29/news/companies/big-oil-gas-price-response/index.htm

 At the shoreline where I live in Connecticut, I don't know about your area but the price at the gas pump here is very slowly dropping a meager penny or two every week or so since Obama is trying to gain momentum in the up and coming election. The prices per gallon vary here from $3.74 to $3.89 a gallon. To me I call it $4.00 a gallon because in a sense it is. Remember, this is summer time, the prime "Lets charge as much as we can get season". Its odd for the price to be going down...Do you think Obama said, OK oil buddy's I need to be reelected so lets ease up and cut back on the price of gas to give the fools out there some false hope. After I win the election you can charge anything you want.... Like almost $12 BILLION dollars in oil profits isn't enough!  You cannot imagine in your wildest dreams how much money that is....Oil is one of our greatest natural resources and its monopolized and controlled by the most selfish people in the world! Its an example of total and absolute greed. What if these bastards could control water? Isn't that something for all those corrupt Washington politicians to be proud of ??? Like, lets see see how fast we can bleed the American people to death....Not one of those corrupt Bastards is saying a word about that....How much money do they want??....I wouldn't want to be those GREEDY oil company BASTARDS and those corrupt political hacks when its time to meet their maker. I'll even bet some of these morons think they can take all the cash with them. I heard even Allah is angry at these creeps and that is one Entity I wouldn't want to piss off..... However, I know that my God would probably forgive them but will still send them to Hell. He will just make the spot they go to not quite as hot as that of a serial killer but I certainly wouldn't want that gas nozzle up my a--hole for eternity........

Check out the profits on the CNN link above.

Sorry about the swears they just come out and I can't stop myself...


1 comment:

L.J. Ferrari said...

I can't wait..........