Pageviews last month

Friday, April 6, 2012

"I Love Creatures, Can you tell?"

 I responded to a post by a friend of mine...

Safely nestled into adulthood..I love it..When that happened to me it was the same feeling because my dog (a miniature Poodle, I was a linebacker for a semi-pro football team don't laugh) had various sweaters for winter and a sweat shirt for those cool spring days. He's in Heaven now and I now live with a Male Tabby called Willie. He won't allow me to dress him...As far as creatures go I feel bad for the chickens that lay eggs and I will only buy eggs from farmers that let the chickens roam the back yard..I don't eat any other chicken...At least I try not to...As far as beef goes. I will buy only beef that is humanely treated. I don't care if costs a little more..The people that think they are so important that they speed on the back roads and hit creatures, squirrels, porcupines and skunks. I once picked up a baby skunk by the tail from a busy road and put him an the side of the road in the grass..He hissed thank you to me. Poor little bugger was frozen with fear. I hope these people have nightmares till the day they die or they are hit by a speeding bus..The cowardly hunters are another story. Can you guess what I hope and pray happens to them? Whew, I'm glad I got that off my chest...Oh, great post! Keep em coming...

No comments: