Pageviews last month

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Update - "Secret Service to meet Ted Nugent Today"

Secret Service Investigates Ted Nugent Remarks on Obama - ABC News

The U.S. Secret Service is looking into the incendiary and potentially threatening remarks  made by rocker and Mitt Romney-backer Ted Nugent at the National Rifle Association convention over the weekend.
“We are aware of them and we are conducting the appropriate follow-up now,” Secret Service spokesman George Ogilvie told ABC News.
Nugent told a crowd of convention goers that “if Barack Obama becomes the president in November, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year.”
“If you can’t go home and get everybody in your lives to clean house in this vile, evil, America-hating administration, I don’t even know what you’re made of,” he said. The comments were caught on tape and posted online by the website Right Wing Watch.

Comment........Mr. Nugent commented, "We actually have heard from the Secret Service, and they have a duty, and I salute them. I support them and I'm looking forward to our meeting." He went on to say "I'm sure it will be a fine gathering backstage here in Oklahoma"
There isn't much more to add..I sure we will hear about the results of this meeting. Will they threaten him, warn him, advise him or suggest to him. We will see what happens..







No comments: