Pageviews last month

Monday, April 23, 2012

(Update) "The TV Addiction"

 At long last...An update on the TV Issue,,,No, I didn't give in to the compulsion to watch network TV and thusly end my crusade to bring light to the poor souls who still have this disgusting habit. The keyword being still. I am beginning to believe that our numbers are growing. As I go along in my quest at times mentioning my addiction (not in so many words) to this, "corruption of the mind" problem in this country, people have ether said, "Oh, I don't watch the news or I don't watch it ether". One lady said, "I still watch a little at times but my husband watches all the time". She went on to say, my kids don't watch any TV commenting and I'm not kidding here, she really said this. "They don't watch because, they don't understand how anybody could watch that repetitious "Crazy stuff". Or words to that effect. See, I told you! I knew I'm not alone.."I knew that someone somewhere felt the same way I do". All this pretend that nothing is going on or it can't happen to me, reality TV, adoration of actors and actresses, buy, buy, buy, spend, spend, spend, sale, sale, sale, you need this, get this now, buy this now because your friend has it or if you don't have the money just charge it, its that easy, never ever save for the future, go on welfare or food stamps, never own a home, always drive a junk car, we don't care just spend the money you don't have and do drugs and take anti-depressants or drink alcohol....Liver disease, kidney failure, sickness and death.....They don't care...Don't you dare say it can't happen to you or it will never happen to you. That's exactly what they want you to believe and if you do they have succeeded. Don't let this happen!   

No comments: