Pageviews last month

Thursday, April 12, 2012

"Toy Grenade Forces Evacuation of World Financial Center Tower"

Toy Grenade Forces Evacuation of World Financial Center Tower | NBC New York

Toy Grenade Forces Evacuation

A World Financial Center building across the street from the World Trade Center was evacuated Thursday because of a suspicious package that turned out to contain a toy grenade, police said.

Comment...."A Toy grenade". In our wonderful safe environment here in the United States a Moron decides to bring a, and the way I understand this is, "a toy hand grenade" to the WFC. I really don't care what they do in New York City but this has to be the work of a truly, truly stupid person. I'll even bet that when this dope, he or she was the same kid who brought a toy gun to school and didn't learn anything. I mean you have to be a total moron to even think you can play a joke like this. I hope who ever did this was stupid enough to leave finger prints on this toy just so they will arrest him or her and I can tweet his or her name for all the world to see and make his or her parents really proud.



No comments: