Pageviews last month

Monday, April 30, 2012

"Just Stuff"

     I don't know where to begin so I'll start with last night. I went out with my usual group of friends and seen an old friend of mine from years ago....I was about 20 feet away and noticed her. She was standing with a group of people and as I glanced in that direction she looked over shoulder smiling at me with that look in her eye...Needless to say I spent the rest of the evening with her reminiscing of a time past..."Priceless"...Makes life worth living...On the not so good news. I stopped in the local gas station to get my $20 worth as I do twice a week. The price there is $3.99 a gallon. I got out of the Mustang and as I was stepping over the pump island I said to the woman and I don't why I said this. It just came out. I hope the Arabs and all the oil company's all blow up..Must be a sign of the times...The lady pumping gas from the next pump starting laughing, telling me the not to feel bad the gas from where she is from in Upstate New York is $4.50 a gallon. She then told me a story about a guy who was so angry after gassing his new SUV, that he smashed the pump with a sledge hammer. The cops came and took him away. ....Of late, I am in the process of overhauling this computer. It isn't working fast enough for me. It makes it difficult to multi-task.  I must have deleted a million files and movies that I have seen...I am to the point where if I can't fix it, under the guise of updating my equipment I'm going buy another more powerful one..I really don't care. On the my abstaining from watching network TV and those insane shows and commercials. I am still holding fast. I listen to music and watch only Red Sox Baseball and of coarse Giant Football. Did you know they beat Patriots In the Superbowl again? That's called rubbing salt into wound. I faithfully wear my Giant Hoodie all the time everywhere I go. ...Lastly..I am watching a movie called "God Bless America" Its about a terminally ill guy and a teenage girl who are dissatisfied with society and TV today..I'll leave a link on another post. Well, so-far that's it..I can only say, hang in there and be careful out there because its not as nice as they say it is....

No comments: