Pageviews last month

Sunday, July 1, 2012

"Daily Joke - The Five Surgeons"


  Author Unknown....I didn't write this I only wish I did.....

Five surgeons from big cities are discussing
who makes the best patients to operate on.
 
The first surgeon, from New York , says,
"I like to see accountants on my operating table
 because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered.."
 
 The second , from Chicago , responds,
"Yeah, but you should try electricians!
Everything inside them is color coded."
 
The third surgeon, from Dallas , says,
"No, I really think librarians are the best,
 everything inside them is in alphabetical order"
 
  The fourth surgeon, from Los Angeles chimes in:
"You know, I like construction workers ...
Those guys always understand when you have a few parts left over."
 
But the fifth surgeon, from Washington DC ,
shut them all up when he observed:
 "You're all wrong. Politicians are the easiest to operate on.
There's no guts,
no heart,
no balls,
no brains, and
no spine.
Plus, the head and the ass are
  Interchangeable. "

No comments: