Pageviews last month

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Update - "Liam Neeson teases 'Taken 2"

Liam Neeson teases 'Taken 2' - Movies News - Digital Spy


Taken 2, still


"The first one for me was just a one-off. It was a huge hit, but I thought, 'That's it'," Neeson told Empire "Then Luc Besson came back and said, 'We want to do a sequel'. I said, 'Come on, how can you possibly do a sequel? What, she gets taken again? It's crazy!'"

Where the first film saw Mills's daughter Kim (Maggie Grace) kidnapped, in the sequel Mills and his wife are the ones who are taken hostage, while Kim is tasked with saving them.

"I'm able to, in a very covert way, instruct her to find out where I am being held because a sack's been put over my head and I'm in the middle of a f**king dungeon!" Neeson explained. "It's highly impossible yet equally possible."

 Comment....There is some kind of a loser Ad in the first 30 seconds of the clip, please mute and ignore that. The clip is great.  "Taken 2" will be released on October 4.

No comments: