Pageviews last month

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Update 2 - "Summer Olympics on TV"


If you have already read the beginning of this post written when the Olympics started. Please scroll down to the last entry...I wrote it a few minutes ago. Its about what TV and the media is doing to you and the young people of today...

No lengthy bitch post here. Just a thank you. Guess what? Hang on to your seat. Are you ready? Wait for it…. Wait for it …..I am watching the Summer Olympics on TV. Yes, that’s right TV. A 40 inch Sony TV in high definition and you know what? So far there is almost more Olympic coverage than there are commercials and ads. I almost don’t believe it. Yes, there are ads but most are designed with the Olympics in mind and the rest are mutable. What happened? Did someone finally get smart and say maybe we are losing viewers with all those insulting ads. Did someone with a brain hear us. Thank you NBC keep up the good work…and you don't see me write that to often... 


Note!.......9:58 AM - However, I do notice that as the morning progresses and the more viewers start watching they are running more commercials. Maybe I spoke too soon.


Note!.......2:35 PM - I am so sorry. I spoke to soon… There are still the obnoxious brain washing commercials flooding the NBC network even during the Olympics. Forgive me. I haven’t watched TV in such a long time I thought maybe that something had changed. It must have been wishful thinking. I was wrong. So very wrong. The programming of your brain continues. They are still trying to dumb you death. From the Political ads with all the Corrupt Politicians and their false promises to the expensive car ads with all their lies. Its all there. I will still watch the Olympics but I promise to mute all the insanity between the events. I think what happens is, as the morning progresses, the more viewers tune in and they add more Commercials…I should have known that. Again I am so sorry. I won't delete the last post but please disregard it. It won’t happen again…


Note!.....Today 8/1/2012...8:16 PM...Line taken from the movie "Detachment" written by Carl Lund spoken by the teacher Henry Barthes played by Adrien Brody to his classroom about reading and what television today is doing to the minds of the youth of America.
"Today we have two belief systems. “To deliberately believe in lies while knowing they are false. The examples of this in every day life…. How I need to be pretty to be happy. I need surgery to be pretty. I need to be thin, famous, fashionable. Our young men today are being told that woman are whores, bitches and they are things to be screwed. Beaten, shit on and shamed. This is a marketing holocaust. Twenty-four hours a day for the rest of our lives the powers that be are hard a work dumbing us to death. So to defend ourselves and fight against assimilating this dullness into our thought processes we must learn to read to stimulate our own imaginations to cultivate our own consciousness, our own belief system's. We all need these skills to defend, to preserve our own minds”.





No comments: